Orthopaedics - Coral Desert
Good to Know
Our approach is to get you back in the game whether it is golf, football, or the deer hunt. We want to get you off the sideline and back into action. We begin with a comprehensive physical examination using the most advanced imaging technology available. That enables us to provide you with an accurate diagnosis. We will then develop an individualized treatment plan to relieve your discomfort and restore function while minimizing any possible risks.
Coral Desert Orthopaedics is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopaedic care possible. Along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems, we strive to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all our treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties.
We are pleased to have you as a patient. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.
Procedures & Services
Our physicians keep current on the newest advances in orthopaedic care including:
- Total Hip Joint Replacement (THR)
- Total Knee Joint Replacement (TKR)
- Total Shoulder Joint Replacement (TSR)
- Hip Resurfacing
- Partial Knee Resurfacing (PKR)
- Custom Fit Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Complex Revision Surgery for Joint Replacements
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- MIS Hip Replacement Using a Direct Anterior Approach (DAA)
- Computer-Assisted Surgery (Navigation)
- Cartilage Restoration
- Arthritis Surgery
- Total Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Treatment for Impingement/Bursitis
- Meniscus Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction
- Cartiliage Restoration/Repair
- Gender-Specific Implants
- Ligament Injuries
Hand and Upper Extremity
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Fingers
- Wrist Fractures
Foot and Ankle
- Arthritis of the Foot & Ankle
- Disorders of the Achilles Tendon & Ruptures
Physician Assistant (PA)
Physician Assistant (PA)
About Your Visit
We accept most major insurance plans.
Please call the office to make an appointment in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies or hospital surgery.
Fees & Payments
We make every effort to decrease the cost of your medical care. Therefore, we request payment arrangements for all office services at the time they are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Care credit for your convenience. If we are a participating provider of your insurance company, we will bill them. However, payment is the patient's responsibility. We will help in any way we can to assist you in handling claims.
Prescriptions & Renewals
Please request all prescriptions and authorizations during our regular office hours, when our full records are available. Renewals requested at other times will be filled only for extreme or emergent circumstances.
For Your Appointment
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment early in order to complete the registration process. In addition, please bring the following:
- Driver's License or State ID
- Referral (If Required by Insurer)
- Insurance Information
- Copies of Operation Records, Medical Records, X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans from Prior Doctor Visits
- A List of Current Medications and Any Known Allergies