Central Utah Clinic's Laboratory is CLIA certified. We take pride in turning around results quickly. We only use registered Medical Technologists who have bachelor's degrees to perform lab testing. Our patients always comment on how great our phlebotomists are -- we can usually get blood samples with just one stick!
- Clinical Lab Testing
- Phlebotomy services
- Management of Esoteric Testing Requests
- Lab collects specimen for any patient who sees a Clinic physician, regardless of insurance.
- STAT results are available in 30 minutes for in-house testing. 98 percent of in-house results are released by 9 p.m. that day, and the remaining 2 percent by noon the following day.
- Phlebotomists collect specimens in Payson, Orem, American Fork, and Provo. Patients choose most convenient location.
- Unless actual incubation time makes it impossible, we guarantee 30-minute turnaround on STATs.
- Our EMR allows physicians to access results at his or her fingertips.
- Laboratory1175 East 50 South, Suite 151American Fork, UT 84003(801) 418-0807(801) 418-0896
7:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri
- Draw Station700 West 800 North, Suite 400North Orem, UT 84057(801) 812-5542
- Internal Medicine Draw Station910 East 100 North, Suite 105Payson, UT 84651(801) 812-5468
- Women's Center Draw Station15 South 1000 East, Suite 300Payson, UT 84651(801) 465-4813
- Laboratory97 Professional WayPayson, UT 84651(801) 465-4813
- Laboratory1055 North 500 West, Suite 113Provo, UT 84604(801) 429-8147(801) 429-8059
7:30 am to 6:00 pm Mon-Fri